Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching up......

Ok I have been a little remiss


Tuesday Feb 11th
Bike to and from Rec
Bicep curl 4 x 12
Back extenstion 3 x 10


Monday Feb 10th
Bike to and from Penberthy fields
Play soccer game Result: lose 2-4, Oh well it was fun. I realize I am not as in bad shape as I thought, but I still need to get in better shape for soccer


Saturday Feb 8th
Work out
Bike to and from Rec
Bicep machine 3 x 12
Crunch machine 2 x 15
One armed row 2 x 12
Lat pull down
jog 3/4 mile



Thursday Feb 5th

Have bio-feedback workshop. It was really great!

Workout
Bike to and from rec
Chest press 4 x 12
Torso twist 2 x 12
Triceps machine 2 x 10
Cable cross-over 2 x 12




Wednesday Feb 4th

Bike to and from Rec
Have soccer practice for ~one hour at rec.



Friday Jan 30th Blood Pressure is 135/70 so better but a little high

No comments: